Skin break-outs can make a person inferior. Some people prefer to just stay at home for they are too shy to mingle because of their skin issues. It can cause them to spend some money on beauty products that "promised" to cure these.
Especially now, that pollution is everywhere, it is also one of the reasons why these break-out occur. The dirt can affect your skin to loose it's moisture, glow and fairness.
There are natural remedies to fight these break-outs. You don't need to spend a huge amount of money and these can do wonders to your skin.
1. Skin Whitening Apple Cream
The alpha hydroxy acids or AHA’s present in apples boosts skin color and elasticity of the skin.
- Soak peeled apple slices in milk for 20 minutes and then blend to form a creamy paste.- Put it in the freezer and leave for 10 minutes, and then mix a tsp of lemon juice, apply all over your face and neck.
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off using cool water and an ice cube for massaging.
-Continue these procedures for 7 days to see the rosy white glow on your skin.
2. Chilled Orange juice
Orange juice maintains your skin healthy and fair. The vitamin C and Vitamin A offer in an orange juice diminished spots, pigmentation and render an consistently toned more equal appearance organically.
- Dip a cotton wool on a 3 tbsp of chilled orange juice. Dab it on the areas of your face.
- Leave it for 5-7 minutes then rinse it off with cold water.
-Repeat these procedures for 7 days to achieve a fairer skin.
3. Tomato Juice as Lightening Cleanser
Orange juice keeps your skin healthy and fair. The vitamin C and Vitamin A present in an orange juice minimized spots, pigmentation and give an evenly toned fairer complexion
- Mash half-ripe tomato pulp, mix a tsp of baking soda and a tsp of honey.
- Mix it well and gently rub this mixture all over your face and neck.
- Wash after 5 minutes.
4. Papaya and Cucumber Whitening Face Pack
This face pack is enriched with skin whitening enzymes, healthy vitamins, and powerful antioxidants that boost collagen production in the skin, treats skin imperfections like discoloration, dark marks, pigmentation and gives a clear, snow-white skin.
- Place equal amount of ripe papaya slices and cucumber slices into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix a tsp of fresh milk cream and then apply it on your face and neck.
- Wash off after 20 minutes.
5. Lemon and Aloe Vera for Instant Fair Skin
This combination will improve blood blood flow in the face leaves skin surprisingly renewed, smooth and fairer.
- Dissolve 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1/2 squeezed lemon juice to a half cup of water, pour into the ice-cube tray and freeze.
-Every morning, massage this ice cube on your face.
- For best results, use this everyday.
Achieving the skin that you wanted doesn't mean you have to splurge. There are natural remedies that can do or perform as much as the expensive ones in salons or products from the malls.