Skin Tags [acrochordon, cutaneous papilloma] are common, acquired benign skin growths that look like a small, soft balloons of hanging skin.
They are said to be caused by bunches of collagen and blood vessels which are trapped inside thicker bits of skin.
Also, obesity can cause skin tags to occur.
At first, skin tags may look as a flattened pinhead-sized bump but sometimes it will start growing as a size of a grape.
Here are the home remedies to get rid of the skin tags:
Castor Oil and Baking Soda
1. Mix baking soda and castor oil . There is no exact measurement as long as you can come up with a paste-like mixture.
2. Rub it on your infected areas for 3 times a day, this can help the excess skin
detaches from the skin. Using bandage is also helpful to protect the mixture from being wiped away.
"3. Continue this process until it is completely gone."
1. Wash the skin tag using a mild soap and warm water. Pat dry the clean area with a towel.
2.Apply a good coat of nail polish on your skin tag alone.
3. Do this process twice a day until it is completely gone.
1. Clean the infected area with soap and water, also apply rubbing alcohol. This is to prevent any infection.
2. Use thread or dental floss, tie it around by twisting the thread around the tag and do not tie a knot for easy removal. Put a bandage over the tag so that it does not get bumped and irritated.
3. From time to time check the area and re-apply alcohol everyday to avoid infection.