First, let us discuss why our teeth looks so yellow. The yellowing of our teeth is because of the deposits called tartar. Several factors that contribute to tartar buildup, such as improper oral hygiene, bad brushing technique, poor food choices, heredity and lack of professional care that you may later on suffer from a dental condition like peridontitis.
No need to worry about your problem for there is a DIY mouthwash to achieve the pearly white teeth you want.
1. Prepare your ingredients.
2. Mix half a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of baking soda in a small container.
3. Dip your Toothbrush in warm water and then dip it on the mixture.
4. Brush your teeth for a good five minutes to remove those tartar and food residues.
5. Gargle a cup of hydrogen peroxide with half cup of warm water for 1 minute.
6. Using a dental pick, rub the remaining tartar in your teeth carefully
7. Rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash, so that it will kill all the bacteria.
You can use fruits that is rich with Vitamin C to soften the tartar in your teeth. You can use strawberries, tomatoes, and other fruits for only five minutes.
Just follow these simple ingredients and procedure to achieve your dream teeth. Also, so you can smile and laugh better and brighter.