Moringa plant is gaining more popularity for its nutritious profile, powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and tissue-protective properties.
It is a significant source of fats, proteins, carotenoids, vitamin C, iron, potassium, and other nutrients. Also, it has been hailed as "miracle tree" and "superfood".
It can also treat and prevent diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, anemia, arthritis, liver disease, and respiratory, skin, and digestive disorders.
It is popular as a leaf supplement but the flowers, roots, leaves, and bark of the tree are also edible. It is also used in manufacturing cosmetics, perfumes, and skin oils.
1. Moringa is rich in fiber and it is said that it works as a mop in your intestines and cleanses any excess waste left over from a greasy diet.
2. It contains powerful antibiotic and highly efficient in eliminating a bacterium known to cause gastritis, ulcers and gastric cancer.
3. The seed of this tree is even found to purify the water, and it does even better than most of the conventional synthetic materials that are being used nowadays.
4. The leaves of Moringa are abundant in vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and much more ingredients. In 100 grams of dry moringa leaves there is:
- 9 times more protein than in yogurt
- 10 times more vitamin A than in carrots
- 15 times more potassium than in bananas
- 17 times more calcium than in milk
- 12 times more vitamin C than in oranges
- 25 times more iron than in spinach
5. The chlorogenic acid present on the leaves is known to slow down the absorption process of sugar in the cells.
6. Moringa have anti-tumor and anti-cancer effects, which is a result of the presence of a compound called niaziminin.
7. Helps in the regulation of the thyroid function, especially when it comes to hyper-active thyroid.
Other Source: theartikulohealthnewshttp://www.theartikulohealthnews.com/2016/08/the-miracle-tree-that-could-cure-300.html?m=1