Give importance to your body so that you can notice when something is different. Especially women, since their body is always changing but sometimes those aren’t changes anymore but might be a sign of cancer.
According to research, women who undergo routine test like papsmear and mammograms can protect you from cancer but don’t rely on these results instead, ask for medical attention from a specialzed doctor.
Knowing you have a cancer,can help you in preventing it and finding it early so that it’s easier to treat.
Here are the symptoms:
1. Shortness of breath. - Lung Cancer
2. Chronic cough and chest pain - Leukemia, Lung Cancer
3. Frequent fever and infection- Leukemia
4. Difficulty swallowing - Esophageal or Throat cancer.
5 .Swollen lymph nodes or lumps on the neck, underarm or groin - Any
6. Excessive bruising and bleeding that does not stop - Leukemia
7. Weakness and fatigue - Any
8. Bloating or abdominal weight gain - Ovarian cancer.
9. Feeling of fullness and being unable to eat - Ovarian Cancer
10. Pelvic and abdominal pain
Ovarian Cancer, Leukemia
11. Rectal bleeding or bloody stool '.Colorectal cancer.
12. Unexplained weight loss - Colon Cancer or other Digestive Cancer
13. Upset stomach and stomachache - Colorectal cancer.
14. Red, sore, and swollen breast - Breast Cancer
15. Nipple changes - Breast Cancer
16. Unusually heavy and painful periods, or bleeding between periods - Endometrial or Uterine cancer.
17. Swollen features on the face - Lung Cancer
18. Sores or skin lumps that do not heal, create a crust and bleed easily - Melanoma or Skin Cancer
19. Changes in nails - Liver Cancer
20. Pain in the back and in the lower right side - Liver Cancer.