There are instances that we want to show off our skin but we couldn’t. You know why? Because of the dark skin patches around our neck, having dark knees and elbows and having dark underarms.
The occurring of dark skin patches in the area around the neck are the result of skin pigmentation issue known as acanthosis nigricans, from exposure to sun and also maturing.
Hence, the skin around the elbows and knees is generally thicker and has a bigger number of folds than its encompassing skin. On the areas where there are no oil organs the skin is more drier. If the skin is not nourished on the knees and elbows it has darker colour than the other parts of the body.
Fort the underarms, the reason for this unwanted occurrence is mainly because shaving or utilizing chemical hair uprooting creams and antiperspirants.
So, if you have these problems you don’t have to worry and spend a big amount of money. For there are effective remedies to white your dark areas.
Best natural remedies for the dark skin on your neck:
* Baking soda
It cleanse the skin and gradually wipe out dark freckles.
– Make a mixture between three sections of baking soda and one part of water.
– Apply the mixture on the neck and leave it to dry.
– Let it to stay few minutes and wash it off.
A compound in potato has the capacity of lightening the skin on the neck.
– Put grinded potatoes or potato juice all around your neck.
- Leave it to stay for 15 minutes and after that wash your neck with icy water.
* Aloe Vera:
This powerful plant will repair your entire skin and deliver new skin cells.
- All you have to do is apply some aloe vera gel around your neck and let it on for 20 minutes.
Best natural remedies for dark elbows and knees:
The lactic acid do ponders for brightening your dark underarm.
- Blend milk, curd and flour to get a paste.
- Apply to your underarms and let it to stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
Lemon has normal peeling properties that helps evacuate dead cells and skin tone.
- Apply lemon juice on your elbows and knees and rub delicately for a couple of minutes.
- Leave it to stay for around 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and apply a saturating cream.
Home remedies for dark underarms:
The cucumber has skin lightening properties.
- Blend cucumber juice with lime juice and turmeric juice.
- Apply the juice of cucumber to your dark underarm.
* Chickpea flour mask
This home remedy is also extremely efficient for whitening your underarms.
- Just mix a tablespoon of lemon juice, chickpea flour and yogurt.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and stir until you get nice and homogenous mixture.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area and leave it on for 1 hour. After that you need to wash it off with water.
Just follow these easy steps to achieve the porcelain skin you’ve always wanted. Source: Theartikulohealthnews